These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: The Promoter and Data Controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (trading as Müller Milk and Ingredients) of Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ, United Kingdom, registered in England under partnership number OC384928. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required. Promotion excludes residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
3. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of the “NBA Entities”, which includes the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the NBA Member Teams, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. Internet access and a valid email address is required. Only online entries will be accepted.
5. The “Promotion Period” opens on 15th October 2017 and closes on 28th February 2018. The closing date for receipt of entries for the draw for the “WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK AND NBA TICKETS!” promotion is 28th February 2018. Entries received after 28th February 2018 will not be accepted.
6. The promotion is available on the following bottles:
Each flashed with “WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK AND NBA TICKETS!” (“Promotional Bottles”).
7. How to Enter: After purchasing a Promotional Bottle, entrants must visit www.frijj.co.uk (the “Website”) and enter the 8 digit unique code printed inside the outer sleeve of Promotional Bottles (“Promotional Code”), together with their full name, address (including postcode if applicable), valid email address and telephone number. A Promotional Code is made up of a combination of letters and numbers. Only valid Promotional Codes will be accepted during the Promotion Period. If there is no Promotional Code or it is not legible entrants should contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Prize and Prize Draw: All valid entries received between 15th October 2017 and 28th February 2018 will be entered into the prize draw to win a trip to New York and NBA game tickets, which will take place on 2nd March 2018. There is 1 (one) prize available and 1 (one) winner will be selected in this draw.
The “Prize” consists of the following package for 4 persons (at least 1 (one) adult aged 18 or over):
Prize Exclusions: The Prize does not include: meals and drinks; activities or excursions (other than those stated above); attractions; car hire or other transportation; visas; personal expenses; or anything not expressly included in the Prize. It is the responsibility of the travellers to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions or where any travellers are aged 70 or over. Travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Travel dates: All elements of the Prize must be taken and completed over the dates set out above in order to attend one of the NBA games. Entrants should check the Website regularly for dates of the proposed games. Details of the NBA games will be provided to the Prize winner upon notification of winning. Once booked, the Prize cannot be altered or amended. No substitutions or alternatives will be offered for any failure by the winner or their travel partners to take up any aspect of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no liability for any claims, fines, penalties or damages arising out of the Prize being taken during school term time. If the winner is unable to travel over the above dates in order to attend one of the NBA games, the Promoter will provide the winner with alternative departure dates which the winner can choose from. If the winner cannot attend during the alternative departure dates, the winner may forfeit the Prize and another winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion. In any event, the Prize must be booked, attended and returned from within 12 months from the notification email in clause 10.
Travel Restrictions: All travellers will be each responsible for ensuring that they; (i) hold full ePassports with the necessary validity period (at least 6 months at the time of travel); (ii) hold any required travel documentation including any specific travel visas; (iii) comply with any health recommendations or visa restrictions at the time of travelling; and (iv) have no legal barrier to enter the United States. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, liability or damages incurred as a result of: (i) any traveller being refused entry into the United States; (ii) failure to follow any government travel advice or warnings; or (iii) lost or stolen flight tickets.
Flights: The Promoter’s marketing agency will arrange the dates and times of the flights, which will be subject to times, availability and any changes made by the airline or travel provider. All travellers must travel on the same flight. Any name changes to the flights will be provided at the discretion of the airline or travel provider and the winner will be solely responsible for any associated costs.
Hotel: The winner and their traveller’s stay at the hotel will be subject to the hotel’s terms and conditions. All incidental costs (e.g. room service, mini bar etc.) are excluded from the Prize. A valid credit or debit card with sufficient funds available will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the hotel.
Other: All travellers are responsible for their own behaviour whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their travellers from participation in the Prize if they act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public, is anti-social in any manner, or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. All travellers must comply with the relevant terms and conditions of the hotel, airline, other transport providers, and venues involved in the Prize. In particular, they must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and local laws.
The Prize (except for the NBA tickets which are provided by the NBA) is provided by the Promoter who is responsible for organising and administering the Prize. The Promoter will liaise with its agencies supporting the promotion to contact the winner initially, and to organise and administer the Prize on its behalf.
9. NBA Tickets: The Promoter will receive 4 (four) best available regular season home tickets to scheduled NBA games in New York between 3 April 2018 and 9 April 2018. The Promoter will liaise with the winner to select their preferred game from the available games during these dates. NBA game tickets are subject to availability and rescheduling. The NBA tickets are best available regular admittance tickets. The Prize does not include any travel or extra experiences or entitlements. Neither the Promoter nor the NBA Entities will be responsible if the NBA game is delayed, postponed, cancelled or rescheduled. No resale of tickets is permitted. There are no whole/part cash alternatives. Additional terms and conditions of entry to the game venues may also apply. Details of ticket collection will be arranged by the agencies supporting the Promoter. Photo ID will be required for collection. The named winner must be the ticket recipient for collection purposes.
10. The Prize winner will be selected at random by an automatic computer generated random draw programme. The winner will be subject to a verification process to confirm that the winner satisfies these terms and conditions. Following the verification process, the winner will be notified by email within 3 (three) working days of the draw. The winner will be provided with contact details for the Promoter’s marketing agency who is responsible for organising and administering the Prize. The winner’s contact details will also be provided to the Promoter’s marketing agency so that it can contact the winner directly for the purposes of organising and administering the Prize. If the winner of the Prize draw does not respond to the notification of their win within 14 (fourteen) days of the initial email, this will result in the Prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original draw and under the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The new Prize winner will be notified within 5 (five) working days of the re-draw. A cash alternative will not be offered and the Prize is not transferable, except that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute or provide a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value, for example, where the Promoter is unable to obtain any NBA game tickets for reasons outside of its control.
11. Entrants who do not give correct details will be discounted from entering the promotion. It is the entrant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter by email if their address has changed since they submitted their entry. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries permitted.
12. General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter and NBA Entities will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
13. The Promoter and NBA Entities accept no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
14. The Promoter and NBA Entities will not be liable for non-delivery of any aspects of the Prize caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
15. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter is not an organiser of holidays, and the Promoter, its agents and NBA Properties Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion.
16. Subject to paragraph 17 below, the NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents shall have no liability and are hereby released and held harmless by entrants from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, and/or participation in the promotion.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter or of the NBA Entities or of each of the NBA Entities’ respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
18. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be void. The Promoter will immediately disqualify any entrant who is tampering with the entry process.
19. The Promoter and NBA Entities reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to accept any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that, if they become a prize winner, their first name, county and country will be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter and in other media at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
21. The name & county of the prize winner will be available by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to: “FRijj NBA Promotion, Marketing Department, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ” after 30th April 2018 for a period of 3 months. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
22. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
23. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. Data Protection: The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its marketing agency and other partners who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the prize winner by post and on social media (in accordance with paragraphs 20 and 21). By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner. Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
26. If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.